Carol
I'm here to protest an unfair system.

The 1% controls the wealth. The big corporations, banks, Wall St. run everything especially the government.

There is one side -- the 1% hugely wealthy. The other side -- the 99%, the rest of us workers, elderly, kids, students, etc... -- is barely getting by.

46,000,000 with no health insurance. Healthcare should be a right, not for profit.

That is why I'm protesting. We have plenty of food but people are hungry.

We need a new system -- not run for profit, but for people's needs.